Detailed market commentary at The Market Ticker and Ticker Classics
(The Year 2012 In Review)
Donations accepted; we offer GOLD ACCESS for enhanced privileges. T-Shirts, caps, coffee mugs? Click here.
BlogTalkRadio - Mondays at 3:30 Central - Yes, TickerGuy has a radio show (kinda)
RSS available You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
|MarketTicker Forums Single Post Display (Show in context)||
User: Not logged on
|User Info||6 areas of Federal egregious behavior; entered at 2011-09-15 17:14:35|
Social security, banking, constitutional violations,|
fiscal servitude of our youth, and the conjoining of big medicine and government, and the Keynesian stimulus scam.
1. Social security: Social Security keeps 2 sets of books. Obama called it a contract, yet its debts are not tallied in the nation's debt total. Clinton borrowed money from SS; can you imagine how quickly a bank president would be jailed for loaning money beyond required reserves? Why did the liberal advocates abrogate FDRs demand that SS be a separate cost center spreadsheet from Federal gov't spending? SS also has all the characteristics of a pyramid scheme, requiring constant growth in payees to make it viable. This has all the earmarks of a massive scam.
2. The bank fraud: The nation's handout programs are critically dependent on steady tax revenue, unlike the days when Warren Harding chopped federal spending 50% in one year, and ended a DEPRESSION in 2 years. Now the banks are unhealthy due to a mass of bad real estate loans, falsely rated loans, loans to unqualified applicants promoted by gov't policy, and overselling due to excessively low FED interest rates. Since the gov't can't take the economic/tax revenue drop-off of writing down the losses and reconciling the debt, they won't prosecute the fraud perpetrators, which include gov't officials, nor will they prosecute the bank officials behind the scam.
3. The legal sodomization of the Constitution: The debts being left for the kids are in direct conflict with the Constitution, and now they are in conflict with the legal basis of liberal benevolence programs.
First look at the legal basis for the benevolence programs: Liberal program advocates directly abused the vague language of "promote the general welfare" in the preamble to the Constitution in order to legalize Social Security. Next, they abrogated FDR's demand that Social Security books be kept seperately, this was done through the courts nullifying FDRs law by fiat. Now, they have abrogated the sentence immediately after "promote the general welfare": "secure the blessings of liberty.... to .... our posterity." Leaving a $14 trillion national debt is in direct conflict with the sentence just after the one they trampled in the 1930s. Did you really think they were going to stop abusing the Constitution after only one breach? Did you think they would adhere to their own laws? The words of the Constitution must stand, like all laws, as intended by the legislators, until such time a new law is passed or the law is amended. Finding judges who agree to work around written law is lethally bad practice.
4. The fiscal sodomization of the next generation: At any given time, a people cannot demand to consume the resources of the future generations for their well being in any manner, nor for any reason. I guarantee you the folks being left "holding the bag" of $14 trillion dollars are noting all the sins surrounding the current policies of the grasshoppers now eating the stores for the next few winters. They will have ample moral right to cancel all the bills at their whim.
5. The conjoining of big medicine and government: Big medicine has infested Washington DC, selling them and the American people on the notion we have to buy all their technology for all our people, telling them no expense can be spared. Obamacare was sold on a $2500 saving/per family basis, and sold as a policy DIRECTLY AIMED at closing the deficit to tax levels, not as a reason to raise taxes nor to increase the deficit. The diversion of so much labor and capital into a single market that accelerates our wealth drain is not tenable, the next generation cannot be asked to pay for it, and it has destroyed our faith in our money system. Preserving life will be even more imperiled when the money system fails. In the end, everyone still dies, and the aged generation has consumed the resources needed for the young to survive. That cannot stand.
6. Keynesian stimulus: There are no historical examples of Keynesian stimulus success. $2 trillion has been wasted on a completely substatiated scam, a 100% failure-perfect economic idea.